Registrations Service (Members Only)
Members may register their own unique kennel prefix for a one off payment of £15.
Registration of Terriers
Members may register individual dogs (puppy or adult) for a one off payment of £5 per dog plus £1.50 postage and package, or an entire litter of puppies before they are one year of age for a one off payment of £15 plus £1.50 postage and package.
The relevant forms (Download the forms below) should be printed off and completed in as much detail as possible and sent with a cheque or postal order made out to J.R.T.C.G.B. for the relevant amount to: Anu Makela, Aston Heath Farm, Sudbury, Derbyshire, DE6 5HH.
Things to remember when registering your terriers:
- 1. In order to use your Prefix on your registration papers it needs to be registered with our Club. Members can register their Prefix through me for a one off payment of £15. After registering your prefix you can use it as a prefix for the terriers you have bred (i.e. Apple Jack) or as an affix for the terriers you own but have not bred (i.e. Jack of Apple).
- 2. If an affiliate Club has a duplicate prefix registered then the prefix in both clubs will carry the countries abbreviation for example Apple GB and Apple US.
- 3. To register a terrier it is £5 and to register a litter of puppies before they are one year old it is £15. Please remember to include £1.50 for postage and package whether you are registering a terrier or a litter of pups.
- 4. Please remember to put your name and membership number, also your email address and/or telephone number on the form just in case I have any problems and need to get in touch with you. Also please remember to fill in the owner details; every terrier that I register must have an owner.
- 5. When completing your pelt markings blue biro or pencil is not acceptable. Please use brown for tan and black for black. If your terrier has brown ear/eye patch etc he or she is Tan & White. If he or she has black spot on his or her back they are Black and White. And if they have both black and brown spots on their head/body/tail they are Tri Coloured.
- 6. All registrations are subject to the inbreeding rule i.e. father/daughter, mother/ son, brother/sister, uncle/niece or nephew/aunt matings within the pedigree will render the terrier unregisterable.